ParentPay Account Balances

If there is any credit on the school meal account at the end of term– please email with details of the child’s name, school and details as follows:

  1. To transfer to a siblings account within the same school. Please send details as above but also include the name of the sibling.
  2. To arrange a refund if monies paid in by ParentPay to be refunded to the PP account

Contact details:-

Wrexham County Catering
01978 – 315 644

Leaderaward 2023