1. Students should wear their blazer at all times, unless otherwise stated below.
2. Blazers must be worn at all times in Assemblies.
3. Students are not allowed to wear a jumper only.
4. Students may remove blazers in lessons without asking, regardless of whether a jumper is worn or not.
5. Students are not allowed to wear any jumper/coat/jacket in place of their school blazer.
6.In summer students will be allowed not to wear blazers but must have them in school. (No jumpers, alternative jackets/coats are to be worn in replacement of the blazer.)